Author Topic: I am sorry for flames  (Read 1743 times)

guest49825

I am sorry for flames
« on: August 08, 2018, 11:51 »
Deer @XeqtR
Due to my deer-based memory which is serving extreme amounts of information, i still remember some game

The game, when Commy invited you to play with him, while i was in the team too
Happened 20.11.2014, you were playing venge
I apparatently started to flame you for completely no freaking reason, even in the lobby state
No idea why did i do this, i had some bad mood in exact that day

There was a fight in the roshan area, you blocked me a bit so enemy went away
Everyone is able to do such mistake, i had not to flame you that hard :-D
So, here are my sorries for deer @XeqtR - my flames were not having any logical explanation here, even after ~3+ years

As about rest staff members, except some known list, ; Im still fucking your mothers, you autistic monkey brained deepshit cumwaste shitheads.

Yes, this is public sorry thread just for two reasons:
1. To really bring some kind of sorries to @XeqtR due to that game
2. To insult the Staff again, and remind them what low autist mongols they are.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I am sorry for flames
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 11:55 »
ATTENTION  :stop it: ATTENTION  :stop it: ATTENTION  :stop it:

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 12:13 »

guest49825

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 12:14 »
Autism is the only way to survive :michael jackson:

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 12:17 »
I deered to removed the flame from de topic. Now its Deer and Deerer.
 :y:

guest49825

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 12:20 »
But then the whole point of the public thread is lost
Could you be that nice and make flames great again?

guest49825

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 12:22 »
I am not sorrying to the staff wtf :-D The point was to flame them once again

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 12:22 »
but i dont want a new brother, my room is too small  :'(

guest49825

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 12:23 »
but i dont want a new brother, my room is too small  :'(
Ehm, you are in well know list, wtf
Isn`t the list well known?:-D

You are not flamed
Now, please, get my flames back, wtf

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 12:23 »
wait, im in the safe zone?

guest49825

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 12:24 »
wait, im in the safe zone?

Yes! Exactly!
Now.. can you bring those flames back to this thread, sir?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2018, 12:26 »
Flames are back deer, but please dont make new babys for the Staff, we are short on moderators as we are, we cant deal with new Absences at the moment.
Thanks for understanding

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2018, 12:32 »
Don't remember that, but hey, thanks I guess ?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

guest49825

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2018, 12:34 »
Flames are back deer, but please dont make new babys for the Staff, we are short on moderators as we are, we cant deal with new Absences at the moment.
Thanks for understanding

Thanks. I am using a perforator for the fucking purposes tho. To avoid kids and bring extra pain, as a reminder not to fail at educating kids next time. So there would be only funeral-duration absenses, if i`ll go hard for some reason.
Thanks for undeerstanding.

Spoiler for Hiden:
great flames, even much better now

guest49825

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 12:36 »
Don't remember that, but hey, thanks I guess ?
Good thing you do not
I sadly remember pretty everything IRL and here :D
I am having worst short-term memory, but my long-term memory is like never failing

It was my only one game with you btw :-D