Poll

What would you prefer / What would make you come back to play here ?

Going back to the last official dota 1 map, which was 6.83d, a perfectly fine and stable map.
14 (48.3%)
Keeping up with dragodog's filthy and disgraceful maps that are an insult to dota. (with "jokes" such as axe call that deselects your hero or the -zoom thing which is a bannable cheat in dota 2 for your information and so on)
15 (51.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: A question to all players still playing or wanting to come back to play here.  (Read 5129 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I lost all my respect for common after reading that

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

You have to help me decide what's funnier here:

- Your autistic screeching;

- The fact that you tell me I'm the one "who doesn't understand your point of view". (In my defense, I don't think anyone does at this point.);

- The fact that you called Linken's Sphere bugs "just my opinion" while people were receiving bans for exploiting it for years;

- The fact that you're telling me I should "stick to my hack 6.85k version" while I haven't played over 100 games on it in total (and I have at least over 500 games played on 6.83d, just saying);

- The fact that you think your opinion actually matters after all the BS you just spit out;

- The fact that you're being triggered by something as dumb as Berserker's Call deselecting your hero;

- The fact that you are legit so dumb that you can't even select your hero in a group to prevent that from happening.

We should totally make a poll about this, for real...

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Who will even read all of  this shit lol ? Amazing ppl waiting new map 6.88v8, and u make some epic book material about some older map ? This platform will be even more amazing if i keep reading those funny suggestions :).

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fucking shit topic , i'm triggered , CoMMoN1337 , i don't know who you are and i don't care , just go back to your cave , you don't even play anymore , my eyes are bleeding after reading 2 posts of your.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I vote three kid.

guest49825

Idk why do you suggest that "Ctrl + 1" when most players are having it for courier

F1 was always working for 1st hero to select it, lmfao

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Idk why do you suggest that "Ctrl + 1" when most players are having it for courier

Anything from Ctrl + 1 - 9 works, I gave Ctrl + 1 as an example because that's how I play, it's not a "must do" at all.

And true, F1 works as well, I just never felt the need to use it.

If nothing else, so many warkey / hotkey tools were released by now that it really shouldn't be hard to make a custom bind.

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Most players are not all players. Both methods work. I went with control groups based on memory, because that's how I used to have my hotkeys set up. In the end it's a matter of preference.

But you know what? In a sense you're right. In hindsight, instead of narrowing down specifically to control groups, I should've refered to hotkeys in general. I overlooked that. My bad.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline bewater

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fucking shit topic , i'm triggered , CoMMoN1337 , i don't know who you are and i don't care , just go back to your cave , you don't even play anymore , my eyes are bleeding after reading 2 posts of your.

Sure you do, its a materfaking moron thats who he is.
Be water my friend

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i dont fucking understand why some gays are turning this into a fight instead of talking about the subject itself.

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i dont fucking understand why some gays are turning this into a fight instead of talking about the subject itself.

I tried being somewhat normal, but that didn't work out well. I did state my opinion regarding both versions though.

Also, sorry for my bad English, I'd say it's not too bad considering that it's my second language but there's certainly room for improvements.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It's hard for you to try and be normal nikolagay, when your every word is filled with desperation.

I understand the fact that you're all very angry with me for trying to take away your precious zoom cheating, but at least try to be more creative with your straw grapsing, flaming me only reveals your mental impotence.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I lost all my respect for common after reading that
:) :) :)

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It's hard for you to try and be normal nikolagay, when your every word is filled with desperation.

I understand the fact that you're all very angry with me for trying to take away your precious zoom cheating, but at least try to be more creative with your straw grapsing, flaming me only reveals your mental impotence.

Look, I know my English isn't the best so I'll try to be as clear as I can be (even though I doubt that will help).

I literally never used -cam /-zoom command (whichever it is) in Dota in my life. Seriously, never. Never felt the need to use it. I'm sure it's pretty useful, I highly doubt it's a "cheat", but in overall I couldn't care less about it.

I used to remember you as a different person, but now, the only impressive thing about you is the amount of bullshit that comes out of your head. Now I just feel sorry for you, seeing you acting like a butthurt little kid that has meltdowns whenever he can't have things his way.

Simply disappointing.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I read only common's 1st post and div.ide's 1st post. I dont know what came after those but, imo, the debate ended with div.ide's post. All that should have followed after that was commy in fetal position.

This looks like this:
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.