Author Topic: Ban Request [mega]player  (Read 123 times)

Offline dele

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request [mega]player
« on: June 23, 2018, 14:21 »
1: dele
2: [mega]player
3: insulting / family related flame
4: Ingame insults
21:05 [mega]player [Allies] ulan oc                              (you son of a bitch)
21:08 [mega]player [Allies] gold alio yanımda               (you take the gold next to me)
21:10 [mega]player [Allies] alc otu dio                          (you say alche is bad)
21:11 [mega]player [Allies] pci                                     (bastard)
21:37 [mega]player [Allies] cöp oc                                (trash son of a bitch)
22:42 [mega]player [Allies] ulan alalhınısikerim              (I'll fuck your god)
22:43 [mega]player [Allies] oc                                       (son of a bitch)
22:44 [mega]player [Allies] senn                                    (you are)
22:56 [mega]player [Allies] anasını karısını sikdimin evaldı  (the son of whos wife and mother I fucked)
27:26 [mega]player [Allies] ananımı sikioalr oc           (are they fucking your mother you son of a bitch?)

My translations can be verified by a Turkish admin.

After he was kicked he kept insulting through whispers, I added a screenshot. Unfortunately my computer only captures the last print screen command. He cursed several times to my family, wife and so on...

translation of what he says in the screeshot : "check the forum after the match and watch how I fuck your wife"

5: He never plays with the team, never participates in fights, dies solo. Talks toxic and curses all the time. When the enemy player left, a teammate voted for a kick, everybody said yes in order to play 4v4. Afterwords he kept cursing me through whispers, he did the same to the susturucu007 who started the votes. susturucu007 even asks me how to silence whispers, I explain im in the following lines:
30:10 susturucu007 [Allies] kardes su wisper nasıl kapanıyo (how can I turn whisper off?)
30:15 dele [Allies] squelch
30:19 dele [Allies] screeshot al        (take a screeshot)
30:22 dele [Allies] /Time yaz          (type /time)
30:28 dele [Allies] ban yer              (he gets a ban for it)
30:48 susturucu007 [Allies] squelch
30:52 dele [Allies] evet                   (yes)
30:59 dele [Allies] /squelch             (/squelch)

6: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6124055
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 14:29 by dele »

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request [mega]player
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 18:18 »
[mega]player !Banned 5 days 3 !Warn  [Insulting/Family flame]