Author Topic: Unban reqest V2  (Read 361 times)

Offline Baba roga

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • No One Here Gets Out Alive
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban reqest V2
« on: January 14, 2019, 14:56 »
Name:The_Miracle
Baneed;Autoban

modirator:Renovatio

Explenation:Last unban reqest l powsted got denied bcs some gye dissconected after me and some stuff l sead in chat and he got unbanned and l got denied

Explenation:18:41   The_Miracle   [All]   Please wait for me to reconnect (275 seconds remain).
18:41   The_Miracle   [All]   Please wait for me to reconnect (255 seconds remain).
18:41      [All]   Player [Lemozza] voted to drop laggers.
18:41      [All]   Player [neonation] voted to drop laggers.
18:41      [All]   Player [Preskill] voted to drop laggers.
18:41      [All]   Player [Jimmy] voted to drop laggers.
18:41      [All]   Player [RobertMeDiro] voted to drop laggers.
18:41      [All]   The_Miracle lagged out (dropped by vote), The_Miracle was autobanned.
18:41      [All]   This game will be saved in your ladder stats, you should play till the end.

They VOTED DROPED ME AND MY NET GOT BACK LIKE IN 5 MIN OR 4 OR SOMETING THIS HAPPED SOMETINGS IN MY GAMES AND BLACKKAVIAR THE DUDE THAT GOT UNBANED THE DUDE LEFT 70 SEC AFTER ME HE DIDNT EVEN DISCONECT HE LEFTTT AND HE WHENT AXE MID VS KUNKA 0 2 AND FAILD IF I SEAD ANYHING IN CHAT THATS IT SOME TRASHTALK AND SOME SARCASIM

18:53   Jimmy   [Allies]   !autoban
19:02   mka1919   [Allies]   !autoban
19:02   boyka15   [Allies]   !autoban
19:07   neonation   [Allies]   just finish it
19:09   neonation   [Allies]   and go new
19:11      [All]   boyka15 has left the game voluntarily.

HE CHECKED IF AUTOBAN ON AND LEFT LOOOK PLS UNBAN ME NOW CUZ U DONT KNOW THIS DUDE IS A A$$H00LE PLS

Game : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6176586

Last unban reqest: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=186956.0
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 15:31 by Baba roga »
I don’t want to die without any scars

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban reqest V2
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 16:54 »
The guy that left after you got dropped due to a common known bug that appears when someone is dc, he didnt left in purpose.

We unban when we have reasons to belive the guy that is asking unban is telling the truth and he didnt left in purpose. In your case:
1. Your score was 1-5, which may give you reasons to rq
2. You trashtalked before you got dc, complaining how the game already ended in your opinion
3. You get autobanned once a week (cause the autoban last 1 week)
4. You got autobanned, on this account alone, 14 times in the last 2.5 months
5. Without checking furthermore I noticed 3 autobans in a row for rage-quitting
6. You often play with Clara, which also abused the unban system by leaving and asking unban here, which I proved it a few months ago. I can only presume that Clara thaught you to do it even if he now stopped doing it.
7. I played with you, on some other account of yours (OV3RF33D or something like that) and you rage-quitted 2 of the games we played together

As you can see, there are too many reasons that doesnt allow me to unban you. I am sorry mate but this is less about abusing the good will of b&u staff and more about ruining games by letting them unbalanced (as 4v5 or 3v5 like in current case, since that guy got dropped cause of your dc).

Please dont make a scene and please stop leaving from games.

I am sorry but !denied (dont open another unban request, be reasonable)
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.