Author Topic: Ban Request 82oyears  (Read 661 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request 82oyears
« on: November 11, 2015, 19:45 »
1: Your NickName?
Akuma---

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
82oyears

3: What rule did he/they break?
Game ruining/sabotage

4: When was the Rule Broken?

1. he begins to cry at start because he is not given share

2. around 19-20 minute we teamfight our woods and he just farm neutrals, oracle escaping at <100hp he doesn't even try to steal him he attacked creeps

3. 36 minute i called for all push, we had advantage he just said something like i dont care and went wood to farm
36:29    Akuma---    [Allies]    so
36:32    Akuma---    [Allies]    push?
36:38    82oYears    [Allies]    im not care
36:38    82oYears    [Allies]    :D
36:41    82oYears    [Allies]    do what ever u want

4. 40 minute he kills rosh and said to us come take aegis, when sniper and me were near he destroys it
40:05    82oYears    [Allies]    take aegis
40:18    KhaLiD...    [Allies]    let me
40:27    KhaLiD...    [Allies]    lol
40:27    Akuma---    [Allies]    wtf?
40:40    Akuma---    [Allies]    magina
40:43    Akuma---    [Allies]    wtf are you doing?
40:49    82oYears    [Allies]    nothing
41:02    82oYears    [Allies]    im greedy

5. So again we tried push
41:58    Akuma---    [Allies]    go
41:59    Akuma---    [Allies]    push
42:01    82oYears    [Allies]    gogo
42:21       [All]    Humble.God killed legacyAccount
42:46    Akuma---    [Allies]    can we fucking go 5
42:47    Akuma---    [Allies]    and
42:49    82oYears    [Allies]    4
42:56       [All]    mara1234 killed KhaLiD...
42:57       [All]    Akuma--- killed mara1234
43:11       [All]    indijancina killed Akuma---
43:17    Akuma---    [Allies]    magina
43:20    Humble.God    [Allies]    gj
43:21    82oYears    [All]    got
43:24    82oYears    [All]    7k
43:25    82oYears    [All]    :D
43:26    Akuma---    [Allies]    you play?
43:26    82oYears    [All]    -cs
43:28    Akuma---    [Allies]    this game
43:30    82oYears    [All]    and 450 cs
43:31    82oYears    [All]    :D
43:35    mara1234    [All]    lol
43:36       [All]    Humble.God destroyed the mid level 2 Sentinel tower
43:43    82oYears    [Allies]    fuck off
43:44    82oYears    [Allies]    now
43:45    82oYears    [Allies]    ok?

later he was saying some shit like he is giving a lesson, i told him he is low and ignored him

he also made 2 divines and lost both to slark making game harder to win, we won anyway but it was a bother.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
he was annoying from very beginning, he blamed sniper for killing his chick (I dunno how that happened) and after that he only farmed forest, joining at very end when we practically won game.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5839249

PS: We tried kick but scourge players ignore that, even after told he is sabotaging on purpose, so shall you see to it as well or should I post another topic?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request 82oyears
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 19:49 »
Note to Moderators : if he is guilty of GameRuin, ban all who didnt votedfor kick.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 20:05 »
Note to Moderators : if he is guilty of GameRuin, ban all who didnt votedfor kick.

ok so no another topic is needed?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 20:53 »

ok so no another topic is needed?
do not need
I will check soon

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 20:59 »
82oyears !banned 2 days [ game running ] + 1 warns