Author Topic: Little Akuma and Hiatus. Truth and nothing but truth.  (Read 945 times)

Offline PARI

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I do not play dota so much, but nothing has changed, since i do not know whether to laugh or be pissed. But when i wait 25 minutes. Before the game is filled, and then kokoti joined and they steal my owner. Zkurvení čuráci. And then they do not understand that people are going away. Especially fairly, KOKOTI poor. Akuma and Hiatus are cowardly beasts.
Now i understand why my friends cz/sk have gone away, playing elsewhere. And thats why i will not even watch what shit would fall out of them :shit:. DOT.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Do you think I kicked and took your owner without a reason? I never do that, its your own actions that caused such reaction.

When people wait for a game in lobby for 20 minutes and someone decide to rage quit and ruin a game "I do not know whether to laugh or be pissed"
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6050274

Actually I do know, I get pissed because you might leave again and ruin another game, so I decided to spare myself and 8 other guys of that and rightfully kick you instead.
Let that time you spent in this lobby you hosted straight after you quit our previous game, serve to you as a reminder, and never quit game again.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

guest49825

What was the whole point making this situation public?
You broke the rule, you left the game that you are played against us, i mean we were in the same game (!) with you!
Then you decided to avoid your autoban, that is even more bad rule breaking than ragequit.
Why the bloody heck you decided like you can argue with moderator who saw your ragequit, saw your rule breaking?

In your situation you should be silent as no one else here instead of making some public statements here!
nothing has changed
Yes, B&U staff is keep working, sorry for that! But this great DotA platform has its rules, and we are trying to keep this place in order. If you are disagree with terms of this free (!) service - go away, we do not need cancer players here.

It is your choice - to play according to rules or not to play here.

I`m not forcing you to quit this place, the whole point of this message is: 'get better, learn to behave, so you will not have any problems'

p.s. Also i`m glad that you are using our new smileys! :y:

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Do you think I kicked and took your owner without a reason? I never do that, its your own actions that caused such reaction.

When people wait for a game in lobby for 20 minutes and someone decide to rage quit and ruin a game "I do not know whether to laugh or be pissed"
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6050274

Actually I do know, I get pissed because you might leave again and ruin another game, so I decided to spare myself and 8 other guys of that and rightfully kick you instead.
Let that time you spent in this lobby you hosted straight after you quit our previous game, serve to you as a reminder, and never quit game again.
it is a not reason you are abuser damn ^-^