Author Topic: New Dota map??  (Read 6244 times)

guest49825

Re: New Dota map??
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 15:24 »
Too much hypocrisy, stop it here , don't make me go insane again.
Sorry, lag

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 15:26 »
Biggest ruiner, flamer and ban avoid abuser trying to help and improve server and forum, amazing. If any needs to get that ip lock thats you, talking about avoiding a ban its your special ability KidMonax.

Get a fucking life, people working and having some problems or family. And you playing dota till the morning lights(not playing, flaming and making some new lvl of ban avoid in every game, a lot of rage quit and destoryed items). Wont even try to talk about your flaming around, how normal person can flame dead mother to someone, for me its not a person. Dead rooten mother in grave etc. You are a sick boy who wants attention thats all.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 15:32 by Meth0d »

guest49825

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 15:31 »
Lmfao, such a liar is among us.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 15:38 »
Lmfao, such a liar is among us.
He even was nervous and clicked four times

I had all of screen shots, but deleted them cuz you are not worh of my time, im not a nervous just tried to fix bad english and modify the post but clicked quote instead of it didt saw. You are cancer to this server, you cant even trolling that good, i saw your patethic try on channel before few days when u loged on 20 of your acc in same time and flamed, and there is a lot more things you are doing with your qwerty and secred in games, or before them alone you see someone fail a game you destroy items ragequit and later you flame him whenever you see him again. Grow up, get some manners. And even if i posted that material that i had, akuma would solve it with ez deny we are aware of that all so best way is to ignore you kiddo. HF, and sorry for double posts, I failed.

guest49825

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2018, 15:55 »
I had all of screen shots, but deleted them
Ha-ha :-D So you have no proofs but telling like you have. What a kid. What a liar.

when u loged on 20 of your acc in same time and flamed
Same. Any proofs of these "20" accounts to be mine? Any proofs at all? :-D

so best way is to ignore you kiddo
I see how you are ignoring me for all these days, little liar :)

I failed
For sure you did!

God damn, this is the thread with some dramatic discussion and you decided to come in with your weak lies just to have some attention on you. OKAY, dude, you got my attention, now go away, please, clown.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2018, 16:38 »
I had all of screen shots, but deleted them
Ha-ha :-D So you have no proofs but telling like you have. What a kid. What a liar.

when u loged on 20 of your acc in same time and flamed
Same. Any proofs of these "20" accounts to be mine? Any proofs at all? :-D

so best way is to ignore you kiddo
I see how you are ignoring me for all these days, little liar :)

I failed
For sure you did!

God damn, this is the thread with some dramatic discussion and you decided to come in with your weak lies just to have some attention on you. OKAY, dude, you got my attention, now go away, please, clown.

Only clown here is one guy from Russia. Have fun teenager.

guest49825

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2018, 16:43 »
Stop harrasing me!
And spamming this thread.
Use private messages if you are obsessed with me, fan :like a boss:

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2018, 17:00 »
even monax broke 70% my physical site , i still find him as good moderator(streaming,ideas etc) and keeping this place alive, making fun here.
 Stop this kids :D
cheers alone_monax!!!
cheers all
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 17:06 by Succubus »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2018, 17:16 »
even monax broke 70% my physical site , i still find him as good moderator(streaming,ideas etc) and keeping this place alive, making fun here.
cheers alone_monax!!!
cheers all

Would you suck my cock too for 200 + karma Marek ?:D

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2018, 17:23 »
cheers alone_monax!!!
cheers all

Would you suck my cock too for 200 + karma Marek ?:D
nah, he dont give me any karma i think :D i just no hate cuz thats not my way.
:D  XD well maybe im to stupid but my chose.
PS: too lovefully  +1 for u !!!  :bomb: :stop it:
Spoiler for Hiden:

guest49825

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2018, 18:23 »
@Meth0d i know u hate me cuz i pawn u meny times

Offline HookerSabri

• Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2018, 23:56 »
HookerSabri entertainment proudly presents

The Batman - The LagAbuse Rises

Director : Christopher HookerSabri  Nolan
Genre : Action, Thriller, Drama

Cast (Roles) : Alone_MonaX (as The Joker)
                               kja12 (as Harvey Dent, also known as Two-Face)
                               Meth0d (as gang member, figurant) which has been patheticly exposed to pencil trick by Joker

IMDb point : 8,4/10

Storyline
Harvey Dent successfully begin to round up the criminals that plague Gotham City until a mysterious and sadistic criminal mastermind known only as the Joker appears in Gotham, creating a new wave of chaos. Batman's struggle against the Joker becomes deeply personal, forcing him to "confront everything he believes" and improve his technology to stop him.

You can see the link for gorgeous pencil trick in my signature section below (watching first 00:30 part is enough to see)

Some backstages of filming are here;

Spoiler for Hiden:
Joker gives his card for you to call him, when you needed

Spoiler for Hiden:
DO NOT messed up with Joker, or you are going to blow up

Spoiler for Hiden:
How Harvey Dent looks like (Two-Face)

Spoiler for Hiden:
The thug seconds before his death by Joker's pencil trick
da daaa, it parts gone.

Next episode what you will see on HookerSabri's filmography teases;
How Lil Jimmy's sexually converts to female, i make it sure, this is gonna be more funnier than The Lagabuse Rises.

Have fun  ;)
DON'T TALK LIKE ONE OF THEM.
YOU'RE NOT!
EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2018, 00:03 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2018, 02:38 »
- Starting to use ip ban instead of classic (still temporary, but ip one) - you can even make a poll; I bet (in case everyone will vote) that this idea would be accepted by community, but not by staff
- Starting to listen to community - making more interesting tournaments and hosting it two times of the day, not only once (not everyone is able to play tours at only one specific "hardcoded" time of the day)
- Starting to filling the gaps of server activity at 04:00 - 07:00 (UTC) period. There are always 4-8 people waiting for DotA game for hours. Isn`t it a good time to host some funny events officially?
- Starting to knowing the entire DotA envinronment already. There is fucking instability (right now and for at least last 3 months, maybe even more) in some communities like ICCUP / Dota-Void / RGC

God damn, should i really write everything that community needs and what changes can be done by every staff member

'can do absolutely nothing' should be read as 'not interested in this platform that much; i`m feeling ok having powers and status'

Ye, i appreciate, solving requests and managing discord, along with taking part in some activities - this is worth applauses, BUT

Just do not pretend to be surprised then to my reaction on all of this.
Solving requests - useless while bans are avoidable  < Does not affect the server players at all (except some satisfying for the ones who are reporting)
Managing discord - fine, but as you can see, activity there is like 1 message per century. < Does not affect the server players at all (except some satisfying from getting tech help once per month)
Random private activities - idk, does not affect server players too, most likely

I have no freaking idea what is the point of becoming deaf and blind once you became a staff member. Looking at everything but seeing nothing.

I was moderator, was good at solving requests (when i was doing it), i was by your side for a while.
Then you guys were resisting for permabanning (or at least IP banning) ruiners. So, basically, i was spending ~30mins of re-watching replays, taking all details into considerations (according to my game experience), doing it with passion - what for? For new accounts to be created? Seriously, i had to spend my time, use my knowledge for nothing?
Then you guys ignored every damn suggestion, even replayseeker work was not important for you (as moderators)
Who the hell will work like this

So, once again, i was moderator, i saw how are you doing it inside. Bunch of good guys but doing absolutely useless work. Looking into nowhere, when the real problems are obvious

Keep doing forum updates without doing anything for real community needs

I know, community does not pay you a $, so we are not the ones who are able to demand on anything, but this is the legendary PvPGN platform, one of the latest alive, the fucking latest bastion of warcraft players

Just give it a deer, maybe.

Starting to use IP ban for everything, not doable, because there are many players playing from net cafes, and using multiple PC's etc.
Basicly this would mean - strumica2 gets banned because borilla flamed someone's mother. Only its not strumica2 but also 15 other innocent players, who may not even know the  guy who flamed.

This problem can be solved in 2 ways, letting it as it is, or locking that entire place (which would mean significant loss of players), AND as you mentioned afterwards, there are times of the day (night actually) when there are 8-9 players waiting to start a game for 20-30mins or even more. They would accept even strumica or strumica2 at that time.
(There are many cases like this one, I just put this MK related as most common example)
Also as kja said, this would make mods decision MUCH more intolerable if they happen to make a mistake, and everybody can make a mistake occasionally.

About tournaments/funny events - we can do it, at late night hours, and we can make it official I doubt anyone will oppose this. If you come with a certain plan, suggestion we can start it even next week. So let me know what kind of games you suggest - like a "regular tour" or something different?

About players not playing at some hours, well nothing we can actually do about that, I guess many people just sleep at night...

ok so the next part.

A single ban - maybe useless on some players, yes agree easily avoidable, but you also know I am checking these players. Once I notice someone gets a few of these, he gets the real red card. Method knows about this, he was locked, and he was surprised so much he had to post threads at eurobattle.net.
There are also players who don't use many accounts, this single ban is very efficient here.

Discord - Useless in many situations, but also very helpfull in many. Solved quite a few technical problems there, etc. People just don't use it unless they need to use it.
Its like having a spare light bulb - you won't use it until your main one dies.

Random private activities - Trust me some of these affect server players very much, and they are private for a reason.

About your "league idea" I was and I am still supporting it, if you want to go with it and need my help about it, let me know.

About replayseeker - I don't know if mods use it when they watch replays (I do), there are not many people outside of staff (in this place) who are watching random replays, and you know that already.. So the max ammount of people who would be using it at same time would be like 5 in best case.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:15 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

guest49825

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2018, 09:46 »
Starting to use IP ban for everything, not doable, because there are many players playing from net cafes, and using multiple PC's etc.
Basicly this would mean - strumica2 gets banned because borilla flamed someone's mother. Only its not strumica2 but also 15 other innocent players, who may not even know the  guy who flamed.

I actually meant hardware ban, but wrote IP for some reason multiple times. Probably because of "TRASH IP BAN" on my mind
:-D
Was working (which means busy) also. So, meant hardware one. I`m web dev and clearly know what is IP ban, - so this is a pure mistype by me.

Also as kja said, this would make mods decision MUCH more intolerable if they happen to make a mistake, and everybody can make a mistake occasionally.
But percent of error is extremely low anyway

A single ban - maybe useless on some players, yes agree easily avoidable, but you also know I am checking these players. Once I notice someone gets a few of these, he gets the real red card. Method knows about this, he was locked, and he was surprised so much he had to post threads at eurobattle.net.
There are also players who don't use many accounts, this single ban is very efficient here.
I like red cards here. I can bet i have one too
But the problem is that red card becomes just a yellow card often. ADSKI was permabanned, then someone unbanned him, now he got his permaban again. The hell. Absolutely incapable player for this place - he gives zero fucks about rules. Don`t know still - does he pretend to be stupid (simply trolling) or he really is (no joke, i still can`t decide). Still, once he joins the game it becomes disaster only because of him.

"League idea" - it`s GLADIATORS idea now and it combines most of my suggestions in a single place. And it is in progress. Idk about your role in this idea atm, don`t want to make you busy ... for now :-D

About replayseeker
To be honest - i was not using it as well (maybe, sometimes, to re-watch some missed moment). But only because i was watching entire fucking game to analyze every single bit of the entire situation to make correct decision. Rest (maybe except Jimmy and VanDeergh) are just skipping most of important moments, so they must be using this tool i think. No offence.
For me, i`m using RepSeeker for movies

Hope Meth0d will get banned someday, guys
Too much of this terror lately :boy: