Author Topic: I want a public apologize from Icy-svinja  (Read 3689 times)

Offline Gesocar

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I want a public apologize from Icy-svinja
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 21:38 »
i only said what they were saying....the only thing that i want is that Icy-Svinja replies to this !!!!!!

Offline Sarevok

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 22:25 »
Once i was banned by lilthug for 7 days because of "being a lier", dunno what i said but it wasn't anything serious, but haters gonna hate.

If icy-svinja called you a MHer without any proof than he should be warned by staff, and apoligize to you, imho it's a common sense, especially if he is mod, i doubt that admins should be thrash talking random players like np.

And seriously, docta and other mods, stop being asslickers and stop defending your "job-friend" by saying that he was joking, it's lame and it shows on which side you are. Brb, i will go game with a friends, target random guy and trash talk him together, afterwards i will write that we were only joking.

Grow hairz on your ballz and admit that you are wrong.

Offline eye.finity

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 23:12 »
no matter what the rules say...I still find it offensive to call someone 'idiot' or 'retard' and pd.eu is flooded with insults that ruin game experience of players that are actually interested in playing a nice dota game without being flamed for absolutely senseless reasons.

I wonder how many of you would stay cool if you were called idiot or retard by a random guy in RL. I would certaintly not and his argumentation that it cannot be considered as flame would not stay unnoticed unless he apologized. The only advantage here is that you can use ignore command that can save a lot of drama but still it doesnt solve the problem of increased flaming at pd.eu.

And really, some posts in this topic which defend this behavior seem to be more like a 'follow a guide' arguments than rational answers.

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 23:21 »
omg,do you have 7 years? I am apologizing in the behalf off all pd.eu staff members and all players in the world that hurt your feelings in any way. come now, il give u some candy and lollipop for pain to go away. if that doesnt help... well...
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline P_u..D_gE

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 12:19 »
o.O This is more and more ridiculous. The first time I saw "!ignore" command I thought that this kind of threads would be deleted.

Man, I know how you feel and I know that "idiot and retard" are flames. Because even if "God" comes here and tells me that they are not flames I won't care, and do you know why? because I know they are flames.

But pd.Eu has his own rules and you MUST read them. And that's why that if someone call you such words, or is provoking you by saying "you're a maphacker" or "I'm gonna ban you idiot", you simply have to use this marvelous command. "!Ignore Icy", "Ignore GayGuy".

Nc.

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 12:23 »
Why am i not insulted by your naughty naughty words? couse i dont have 7 years and i have one(1) lollipop and few(2) candys and they r ready to be sucked for relaxation.
Just wonna say that language in game, specially in loosing team isnt nice and ppl should be ready 4 that.... if its banable then kk, if not !ignore stfu & gtfo
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 12:30 by G___R___E___E___D »
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

nermiee

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 14:14 »
you all banned noobs face my wrath now ! :D  XDD

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2011, 14:40 »
Trolls and spammers are warned and their respective posts were deleted. Let us stay on topic and avoid useless posts, thank you  :-*

Offline Umrite_PSI

• Enter Personal Text here
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 15:19 »
.delete
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 18:17 by Umrite_PSI »
karma is a bitch isn't it .. "justice"
xDDD me and a friend of mine r giving to each other + karmas :D :D :D so dont worry about that

nermiee

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2011, 16:49 »
Wow thx night_must_fail for deleting my replies...Now go and delet 90% of the games in stats cause some1 used the words I used...btw I was on topic as same as this greedy fellow!

And this

omg,do you have 7 years? I am apologizing in the behalf off all pd.eu staff members and all players in the world that hurt your feelings in any way. come now, il give u some candy and lollipop for pain to go away. if that doesnt help... well...

IS NOT A SPAM POST????
Ofc he will delete ur posts, cuz u talk nonsense. All ur posts are nonsense, you are even nonsense.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 17:51 »
Geso, my good friend YOU ARE MAPHACKER, :D.

Who cares if he called you maphacker, you know what is my tactic, my tactic is to call all opponents "maphackers" so like that I scared them of and they lose the game, but recently that does not help either :(, they probably have discovered my tactic (cause I m losing psr big time), bastardz.

:D
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Sarevok

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 19:52 »
Geso, my good friend YOU ARE MAPHACKER, :D.

Who cares if he called you maphacker, you know what is my tactic, my tactic is to call all opponents "maphackers" so like that I scared them of and they lose the game, but recently that does not help either :(, they probably have discovered my tactic (cause I m losing psr big time), bastardz.

:D
Stfu you stupid idiot MHer.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2011, 00:03 »
<3 sharp
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Holy_Shit_Member

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2011, 15:18 »
And seriously, docta and other mods, stop being asslickers and stop defending your "job-friend" by saying that he was joking, it's lame and it shows on which side you are. Brb, i will go game with a friends, target random guy and trash talk him together, afterwards i will write that we were only joking.

Grow hairz on your ballz and admit that you are wrong.
+1

svinja should be demoted
he olvejz playz with dr.spock and threat that he vil ban pipl. diz iz not hiz 1st time doin' det. 

+1 for demoteing svinja
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 19:24 by night_must_fall »

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 21:13 »
I wont give apology , either public or private for something so unimportant in life and thats DotA , but if DotA means life for you , its your choise.

Calling someone a Mher is the thing you face every day ,and no ,i did not check replay , you can just create account like others and continue playing (and is still think you do) ,also its funny how with no wards seen from you in whole game you can 2,3 times gank someone at same spot. Hmm intersting ,6th sense ? But i wont speak in advance , since i wont check replay from reasons above. Also calling idiot and retard is also think you face in Online world of DotA ,and here is not banable ,fact that someone could use MH in opposite team wont effect you at all ? please , see thing from reality ,not some Virtual world.