Author Topic: ReplaySeeker for 1.26.X, 1.27.X, 1.28.X [probably stable]  (Read 11572 times)

guest49825

Re: ReplaySeeker for 1.26.X, 1.27.X, 1.28.X [probably stable]
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 15:37 »
Ok, so if anyone faces same problem (process is found, but it scans for memory forever), try to do this:
Open your repseek.cfg file and change line
ProcessName=war3,War3,Warcraft III,Frozen Throne
to
ProcessName=war3
(before running replayseeker)

guest49825

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2017, 04:55 »
[1.28]
Ok, so if ReplaySeeker does not pause replay after synchronize done:
Warcraft 3 needs to be running in -windowed mode, or -nativefullscreen mode

I am sleeping, this is just a workaround; Cannot explain more atm

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2017, 23:26 »
So, is this the final version or you are going to improve it further?

guest49825

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 00:37 »
As long as it is useable, i`m letting it as-is

There are some ideas to implement (for example, open replays using replayseeker, automatically), but they are not very important to rush into implementing right now

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 21:42 »
If you are bored it would be useful to have a short manual on how to use it inside the zip and its requirements (war3 versions, frameworks), maybe some other details.

guest49825

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2017, 21:45 »
I am not bored, i am working on something more important for this server atm, want to hurry up until new season start :3

Everything has its priority

ReplaySeeker has lower, currently.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2017, 00:06 »
 :y:

Offline Tufu

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 00:49 »
Heyho,

Thanks for the nice work. I used this tool to record scences for a video and it worked quite well hence I wanna give some feedback.

I am using Windows 10 64 bit and I used it for 1.27 and 1.28.5. However some minor issues occurred.
1. After watching / recording one replay with Replaysseeker / simple camera I couldn't watch a 2nd one since Warcraft and Replayseeker crashed. So I always needed to restart both programs.
2. Sometimes when I fast forward to a desired postion Replayseeker doesnt notify me nor pauses the replay -.-

Well I think these aren't big problems since they can be handled. Maybe if you have some time you can test it and see if you have the same issues.
Another note: Before I could start Replayseeker I needed to figure out how to write a .config file for Replayseeker.exe in order to use an older .net framework. Without this file I got an errormessage and Replayseeker didn't work for me. If you have the same problem just create a file called Replayseeker.exe.config and write down the following:
Code: [Select]
<configuration>
   <startup>
      <supportedRuntime version="v4.0"/>
   </startup>

<runtime>
      <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true"/>
   </runtime>
</configuration

So that's all from me. Thanks again for this tool and I hope you will improve it further. By the way if you wanna see my video (don't expect too much I am not a professional artist :) ):

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 08:14 »
nice video mate

what about making videos for lagabuse ? xd
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

guest49825

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 09:26 »
Thanks for feedback, @Tufu
No1 was using this tool (or at least didn`t report about this), except you and some another guy from hiveworkshop
So i paused development, because i thought no1 gives a stick about this tool

> 1. After watching / recording one replay with Replaysseeker / simple camera I couldn't watch a 2nd one since Warcraft and Replayseeker crashed. So I always needed to restart both programs.
Ye, it happens. Nothing alot i can do about Warcraft 1.28 crashes, because it tends to crash itself, when something touches tis memory. Same thing was happening with Drakol1ch map, he told about this case, that Warcraft 1.28 for some random reason likes to crash after modifying its memory. One of reasons he stays on 1.26 now

ReplaySeeker crashes only at its exit, doesn`t it? When you close app, some threads are still working and expecting another threads to work too, and it causes a crash.

> 2. Sometimes when I fast forward to a desired postion Replayseeker doesnt notify me nor pauses the replay -.-
Try to manage to run Warcraft in windowed / native fullscreen mode. This way you can (AFAIK) avoid this bug w/o pause.

Anyway, thanks again for the feedback; If you really need some fixes for this tool, i will work on it.

p.s. Hm, strange why don`t you just install actual netframework, but thanks for this .config file idea.
I am web-dev, not c/c+/c++/c# programmer. Was working on it according to my web-dev coding standarts. Also i did disassembling / decompilling and such analyzing of Warcraft 3 app, on different patch versions;
I mean, i could do some mistakes (i am sure i did (especially with multi threading), but i stopped and released this tool as-is, since no one gives a stick)

guest49825

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 09:29 »
And ye, cute video.
We might work together on videos :D

What version of simple camera did you use? I uploaded 2 ones

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 12:01 »
Video is nice. Keep up with it

Offline Tufu

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 20:46 »
Hey hey hey,

thanks for your kind comments.

Yes, it crashes after WC3 exits. Np though. I'm glad that it works.

I downloaded and used stable.zip. :)

Regards

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2017, 21:00 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=180440.0

There we post some replays try to make some "moments" from it :)

Offline Tufu

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hey it's me again,

would you mind to upgrade Replayseeker / Simple Camera for 1.29 please?